6-Ingredient chocolate espresso energy balls
Sometimes you just want something quick and easy to snack on. The solution: Energy balls! This are super easy to make and they are perfect for a boost of energy.
– 6 ingredients
– 10 minutes
– Naturally sweetened
– For coffee lovers
I love having snacks for everything. Before working out, after, while travelling or a sneaky sweet treat after lunch. These are so gooey and the taste of coffee makes them irresistible not to take another one.
I could eat the dough directly from the food processor too and not stop or… you can roll it into balls and keep it for more days.
– 1 cup almonds
– 1 cup dates (pitted and soaked)
– 3 tbsp cacao powder
– 1 tbsp chia seeds
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 4 tbsp strong coffee or espresso shot (40 ml)
1. Roughly blend the almonds in a food processor until it gets the consistency of flour.
2. Add the rest of the ingredient and mix until combined.
3. Roll into 1 tbsp size balls, using your hands to mould them together. You should get 10-12 balls.
4. Enjoy it!
– Keep in fridge in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.