Cashew turmeric granola
Hello there! This cashew and turmeric granola is super tasty and such a simple way to have a nice breakfast. And the extra mango pieces make it perfectly sweet and special, too.
This recipe is perfect for eating with yogurt, milk, as a topping with porridge or just as it is (Quick tip: take a handful before leaving home).
Have you ever tried homemade granola? It’s super simple, crunchy and delicious. And of course, if you want, you can make it healthy, too. Just add wholesome ingredients and you have the perfect breakfast.
The best about homemade granola is that you can use any ingredients. You can customize it how you desire or just use ingredients you have at home.
– 1 cup gluten-free porridge oats
– 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
– 1/2 cup roughly chopped cashews
– 1/2 cup sliced almonds
– 1/2 tsp turmeric
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
– 2 tbsp honey
– 1/2 cup coconut flakes
– 1/2 chopped dried mangos
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. In a bowl combine all the ingredients (except the coconut flakes), mix until everything is combined.
3. Put the mixture into a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 mins.
4. Five min before the granola is done, add the coconut flakes and mix. Continue baking.
5. Let it cool completely (it will crisp up while it cools) and add the mango.
6. Enjoy it!
– Keep in an air-tight container.